Bursting with flavour and full of goodness this plant-based cherry ginger protein smoothie is a must try for the whole family! With NO added sugars, and healthy pure ingredients you can feel good about serving this energizing drink to the entire family!
Bonus, its free from the top 10 allergens, is dairy free, gluten free & vegan!
This recipe is:
This incredibly delicious cherry ginger smoothie is packed with nutrition and high in protein, dietary fiber, iron, vitamin A, Vitamin C and antioxidants! To top it off, it is incredibly delicious! Give it a try!
INGREDIENTS & EQUIPMENT NEEDED
how to make Ginger Cherry Protein Smoothie
steps to make protein packed smoothie
- Mise en place: As always, being prepared is a must! Having all of your ingredients and equipment ready as well as understanding the recipe instructions will make this a smooth and easy peasy process!
- Add plant based milk to your high speed blender.
- Add Frozen Cherries, Ginger, & protein powder.
- Blend on low speed, slowing increasing to high until completely smooth (about 1 minute).
Want more delicious recipes & or how to guides at your fingertips?
Get updates on our latest posts & recipes from TurmericMeCrazy straight to your inbox!
By clicking subscribe you are consenting to receive emails from TurmericMeCrazy. I will only email you monthly with new recipes & updates. No spam I promise!
Pay It Forward
I hope you LOVE this plant based protein packed cherry ginger smoothie as much as we do! If so, please feel free to share the link to this page on your social media or PIN this picture to your Pinterest account.
My deepest gratitude & thanks in advance for subscribing to my blog & YouTube Channel. All of your comments and ratings on my recipes & social media is truly one of the most supportive things you can do for me! So thank you ever so much.
PLEASE RATE & COMMENT
If you try making this incredibly delicious plant based protein powder and you love it, I’d be ever so grateful if you’d please add a comment & a rating onto the recipe below or at the bottom of the post ♡. This will help Google recognize it and help my website grow.
Thank you once again for your readership & support.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ DON’T FORGET TO RATE THE RECIPE!
We appreciate your feedback! Our readers LOVE to read your reviews, adaptations, and suggestions! Have a question? We’ll personally respond within 24 hours.
- 1 cup Plant-Based Milk (225g) (I love coconut milk)
- 1 cup Frozen Cherries (145g)
- 1 tsp Fresh Ginger (5g) grated
- 1 Tbsp Plant Based Protein Powder (15g) 1 Tbsp to 1/4 cup ( g). If using 1/4 increase the milk until reaches desired consistency
- Add plant based milk to your high speed blender. Add Frozen Cherries, Ginger, & protein powder
- Blend on low speed, slowing increasing to high until completely smooth (about 1 minute)
- Makes 400mL (14oz, 1 3/4cup) of smoothie. Enjoy!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ DON'T FORGET TO RATE THE RECIPE!
- If you'd like to increase the protein content of your smoothie simply add more protein powder. Remember this will thicken your smoothie so you'll need to add more plant based milk as desired.
- Nutritional Content will vary based on the type of plant-based milk chosen.