Who honestly doesn’t love a nice warm cheddar biscuit with a hot soup or stew in the cold months! These cheddar biscuits are gluten free, egg free & corn free and are the perfect addition to any warming soup or stew this winter! I have created this recipe to be easily customizable so that hopefully everyone can enjoy a lovely warm biscuit no matter what your dietary needs!
This Gluten Free Cheddar Biscuits are one of my families absolute favourites! The are crispy on the outside & soft & moist on the inside! They freeze up great too! I usually make a large batch of biscuits in a jar & store it in my pantry for when the need arises! See my recipe for The BEST Cheese Biscuits in a jar here. You can even gift the mix as a hostess gift. I’ve even created free printable tags for you too!
PIN THIS GLUTEN FREE CHEESE BISCUITS RECIPE
For more FREE stuff & lovely recipes, please subscribe & follow me on my Youtube Channel, Pinterest, Instagram & Facebook.
Already on Pinterest?
Please feel free to PIN the picture below for future reference & so others can find it too.
Want more delicious recipes at your fingertips?
Get updates on our latest posts & recipes from TurmericMeCrazy straight to your inbox!
By clicking subscribe you are consenting to receive emails from TurmericMeCrazy. I will only email you monthly with new recipes & updates. No spam I promise!
PLEASE RATE & COMMENT
I sure do hope that you’ll try & love these incredibly tasty & mouth watering gluten free cheese biscuits! Aside from being incredibly delicious they are SO quick and easy to make. If you try it, I’d be ever so grateful if you’d put a positive rating & comment onto the recipe above or at the bottom of the post.
- 320 g Crazy Good Gluten Free All Purpose Flour See notes below for CUSTOMIZATION options
- 35 g Psyllium Husk (whole)
- 30 g Cane Sugar
- 27 g Baking Powder (corn & aluminum free)
- 5 g Sea Salt (3/4 tsp)
- 85 g Cheddar Cheese I use Balderson Cheddar (make sure it is sharp cheddar)
- 76 g Olive Oil or avocado oil
- 210 g Milk
- 7 g Apple Cider Vinegar
- Prehat oven to 400F (convection)
- Measure 1st 5 ingredients in a bowl & stir well. Add cheddar cheese & stir
- Add oil, milk & apple cider vinegar & stir to form a dough ball. Cover & rest 10-15'.
- Knead a little on countertop, then roll out to 1" thick. Cut with a circular cup or biscuit cutter.
- Place on a parchment lined tray about 1" apart & dap the tops with milk (if you like a browned top).
- Bake on middle rack for 14-16 minutes, watch for last 2 minutes.
- Ensure to let cool at least 5-10 mins before enjoying with your favourite cozy soup!
- These biscuits are best fresh & served hot!
- To Freeze: once completely cooled, store in an airtight container & freeze for up to 2 weeks. Thaw & reheat prior to serving.
- 80g Sweet Rice Flour
- 64g Sorghum Flour
- 64g Brown Rice Flour
- 64g Potato Starch (not flour)
- 48g Tapioca Flour (aka Tapioca Starch)
- 80g Binding Flour
- 112g Starchy Flour
- 128g Whole Grain Flour